Monday 30 November 2015

November Favourites


Is November really over already? It's December tomorrow and I can't really get to grips with that at the moment, this year has gone way too fast. I say that every year but honestly the years seem to get quicker and quicker as I get older. That being said, I am SO excited for December this year as it's the first year of having my blog AND I'm doing blogmas! *party popper noises*


Anywaaaaay, as it's the end of November, it's time for me to share with you my November favourites (yay!) This is actually the first ever favourites post that I have done (I know, I'm so bad at this. *smacks hand*) But I have finally got round to doing one, at last!

November has been a tough month for my skin, as per usual at this time of year, the colder it gets the more my skin suffers and hence my make up products change! I have dry skin all throughout the year but in winter especially, I have to find a pretty darn amazing foundation that actually works well with my dry patches. This month I have really been loving the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the shade 115. This foundation is super light on my skin and feels really moisturising and hydrating which is what my skin needs right now! It's the perfect consistency and is a fairly medium coverage and is very buildable without getting that cakey feeling. I think this foundation will be an everyday use for me for the foreseeable future because I am OBSESSED with it right now.

I have heard quite a lot of people talking about the Sleek Contour Kit so when I was last in Boots, I made sure to pick one up and I have to say it is my favourite drugstore contouring kit at the moment. It is amazing value for money if you cannot afford higher end products. The contour shade is a cool toned brown and is completely matte and has no orange undertones so it works very well when I don't have a tan. The one thing I would say though is that if you want a heavier contour, start slowly and build it up, don't go all in straight away! The highlighter in this is a shimmery champagne-pink shade and it gives a light, natural highlight for an everyday look, which I love!

Every month, I keep saying that I am going to purchase MAC's Velvet Teddy because I think it is such a beautiful shade but I just haven't got round to it yet. However, recently I picked up Rimmel Kate Moss in the shade 03 and I genuinely feel like this is a lovely dupe for Velvet Teddy although it is a little less matte and a bit more creamy, but it's still amazing! I am all about nude lipsticks right now so this has gone to the top of my list and is the one I reach for more often than not this month, I just cannot get enough of it.

I have also been on the hunt for a new mascara as I was running low on options, so I went out and grabbed Maybelline's Lash Sensational and oh my goodness, I now realise why everyone has been raving about this product recently. It is INCREDIBLE and I am not just saying that. It makes my lashes look almost twice as long and it gives them so much volume. I am truly in love with this and don't think I will be switching to anything else any time soon. It also does a good job at separating my lashes so they don't become all clumpy *smiley face*. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. 
Lastly and swerving away from make up (yes, I do realise that all my favourites this month have been make up products) I have been loving Yankee Candle's, specifically their Black Cherry scent. This has got to be the most delicious scent, so much so that I just want to eat it (is that weird?) I am a huge lover of candles and find that there is nothing more satisfying than lighting your favourite scent when you just want to unwind and relax after a long day. This has been the candle that I have been burning all month and I still have over half of it left so you get so much for your money! It's a win win situation really!
So there you have it, that has been everything that I have been loving this month. I really need to get into the habit of doing these favourite posts every month because I just tend to forget! Naughty me!
What have you been loving this November? Have you been loving any of these products too? Let me know!

Don't forget to click here and follow my blog over on Bloglovin

lots of love, 
 photo 45B4A4D3D8A7837335CCE8773E0D523A_zpsdypcxcqb.png
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig