Monday 4 January 2016

A Peek Into My Artwork

I asked on Twitter a few days ago, if people would be interested in seeing some of my artwork and a lot of people said yes, so your wish is my command! Art has been a strong passion of mine since a young age and I have always found myself with a pencil in my hand, whether it be just sketching and scribbling or actually producing a piece. 
A lot of people have told me in the past that I should have taken art as a degree at university but my reply has always been and always will be, 'It's just a hobby'. As much as I love drawing, I don't think I could ever turn it into a career. With that being said, I have sold drawings in the past and I will be selling more in the future (All of these are up for sale, so if you are interested then please do get in contact with me and we can sort something out!) Who knows, it may well turn into a little business but I'm not going to get ahead of myself. 

I hope you enjoy having a look through some of the drawings I have done over the past few years and please do let me know what you think! 


Audrey Hepburn


Robin Williams


Minions



Will Smith


Harry Potter (then and now)


Dan and Phil


Sheldon and Leonard


Edward Scissorhands


Captain Jack Sparrow 


Tangled


Zoe Sugg


Mickey and Minnie


Family Guy


Emma Watson


Mad Hatter



Paul Wellens

Abstract Tiger


Robin Williams Tribute


Elsa


If you would like me to make this into a little series and show you more of my artwork then, again, please do let me know! I would love to show you more of what I have done.

Remember, I do sell my drawings, so if you like any of these or have anything you want to request then please don't hesitate to get in contact with me! 

Which drawing is your favourite? Do you enjoy this kind of post? Who should I draw next? Let me know!

Don't forget to click here and follow my blog over on Bloglovin
lots of love, 
 photo 45B4A4D3D8A7837335CCE8773E0D523A_zpsdypcxcqb.png
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You're so talented! I really like the Will Smith one, and the Emma Watson one. Plus, I'm in awe of Zoe's braid, haha! I wish I had the patience to do this :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me!

      Krystal x

      Delete
  2. Wow, wow, wow!!! Hobby or not you need to open at Etsy store! Your talent is enviable. Beautiful drawings.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I really appreciate it!

      Krystal x

      Delete
  3. Amazing artist!

    You certainly have a gift.

    Are you not interested in taking your talent further?

    Give it some thought.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Yes I have thought about it but maybe that will be something for the future, I am undecided yet.

    Krystal x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic! I wish I could draw like that. Do keep showing us your work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will keep you updated :)

      Krystal x

      Delete

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig