Saturday 2 January 2016

Bucket List for 2016

I love Bucket Lists. I love any kind of lists. I'm a very "listy" person. Ok, that's not a word, but who cares! Did anyone else used to create bucket lists? I know that I still have bucket lists of all the crazy things I want to do before I die and of all the places I want to travel to. I find it so satisfying being able to tick things off a list. I can't be the only one?
As you may have seen, I recently did a 2016 goals post, in which I spoke about the main goals that I want to achieve this year. There are a lot of other things I want to do this year which I didn't include so I thought I would share with you my bucket list of everything I want to do before 2017. Let's see how many I can tick off before the end of this year! 

1. Pass my driving test.
2. Get a car.
3. Travel to somewhere hot in Summer. 
4. Graduate university with a 2:1 or higher.
5. Read 30 books (I am not a big a reader as I used to be so this will be a challenge).
6. Buy a new camera.
7. Join a sports team.
8. Learn a new language. 
9. Climb a mountain I haven't done before. 
10. Go to a concert. 
11. Witness a beach sunset. 
12. And a beach sunrise. 
13. Sell more of my drawings.
14. Go surfing. 
15. Skydive. 
16. Get a tattoo,
17. Get 3 more piercings. 
18. Dye my hair a crazy colour. 
19. Go on a spa day. 
20. Go to more blogging events.
21. Meet more bloggers.
22. Start up a Youtube channel.
23. VLOG! 
24. Tone up and gain muscle. 
25. Become more flexible. 
26. Win something (I don't know what, but just, something!)
27. Learn a new instrument. 
28. Write more songs. 
29. Run the Leeds 10k. 
30. Travel to Australia to see my family for Christmas.
31. Get a full time job after I graduate. 
32. Bake a lot more.
33. Cook some fancy recipes. 
34. Go paintballing. 
35. Be happy.  

What's on your bucket list for this year? Where do you most want to travel to in the world? Let me know!

Don't forget to click here and follow my blog over on Bloglovin

lots of love, 
 photo 45B4A4D3D8A7837335CCE8773E0D523A_zpsdypcxcqb.png
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love your bucket list! We have a lot of similar things we want to do this year 😂 Can't wait to see you soon! Katie xo | KTMY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what that means? LET'S DO THEM TOGETHER! Can't wait to see you too gorgeous!!

      Krystal x

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this! Made me want to do a bucket list now l, so inspirational 🎀 Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love bucket lists! Would love to read yours when you do it!

      Krystal x

      Delete
  3. Love this list 😀 Especially 35 that is 100% my goal for 2016 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes! Definitely 100% mine for this year too! If I don't do anything else, all I want is to just be happy :)

      Krystal x

      Delete

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig